Ferrara Fire Appartus Inc. is busily assembling an important new fire truck that will enable the Suisun City Fire Department to access and protect structures as the City continues to develop.
Thanks to the magic of the Internet (and the shutterbugs at the Ferrara plant in Louisiana) we can all follow along the progress of the truck's assembly by clicking here.
Here are the facts and figures provided by Ferrara:
- Cab Design: Inferno MFD 100' Mid Mount Platform
- Body Type: Heavy Duty Extruded Aluminum
- Pump Mount/Type: Side Mount Hale QMAX
- Tank Size: 300 Gallons Water
- Specialty Items: All electric discharge valves; Hinged right side pump panel; Right side EZ Stack hose bed; Fire extinguisher and spare SCBA storage over rear wheels; LED warning lights; Harrison 10kW hydraulic generator; Heavy duty mid-mount platform; 100’ vertical reach at only 72°; 99’ horizontal reach; 1500 GPM waterway; Monitor has 180° horizontal travel; Breathing air to tip; Dual 500W tripod lights at platform; Dual 500W landing lights under platform; 500# rappelling arm on platform; Base section stokes and roof ladder storage