Local non-profit organizations interested in obtaining one of three available fireworks sellers permits can now apply to be selected.
The general process is as follows:
- Qualified non-profit groups can apply for one of three sales permits to be issued for 2012
- Applications are available at the Fire Station, City Hall and on this web page
- Completed applications with $50 application fee are due to the City Manager's Office by May 18
- If necessary, a lottery will be held at 10 a.m. May 22 in City Hall
- Selected groups will be notified, and must complete all the steps outlined on the application, including submission of $85 permit fee, by June 11