SUISUN CITY, Calif. - Solano College Theatre proudly presents The Visit, a timeless tale of justice and redemption at the Suisun City Waterfront District at 7:30 p.m. on July 25th – 28th, August 3rd &4th .
Under the direction of SCT Artistic Director George Maguire, the cast brings to life this classic tale by Friedrich Dürrenmatt.
The town of Gullen is in a state of disrepair, and the residents are suffering considerable hardship and poverty while preparing for the arrival of famed billionairess Claire Zachanassian. They hope that Claire, a native of the small town, will provide them with much-needed funds. Claire takes the opportunity to announce that she will make a donation of one billion dollars, half for the town and half to be shared among the families - under one horrifying condition.
The Visit features both veteran actors and fresh faces to the SCT stage;
- Carla Spindt of Suisun City is Claire Zachanassian
- Jon Hale of Walnut Creek is Anton Schill
- Terry Rucker of Vallejo is the Mayor.
- Barbara McFadden of Fairfield is the Teacher.
- Jim Jones of Napa is the Pastor
- Bobby Ellison of Vacaville is Bobby
- Faustino Cadiz of Vallejo & Princess Washington of Suisun City are The Two Blind Men
The Visit plays at the Waterfront in Downtown Suisun City, opening 25th and running through July 28th, and August 3rd and 4th at 7:30 p.m.
Admission is free. Chairs, warm coats, and blankets are highly recommended.
For more information, go to www.VisitSuisunCity.com