In addition to the auction, Christmas at the Waterfront features an outdoor skate rink, lighted boat parade, daylong live music - including a 38-piece Salvation Army brass band, Christmas tree lighting, pictures with Santa, a bonfire, unique vendors and more!
The artificial auction trees were donated by the Suisun City Historic Waterfront BID and the Suisun City Business Group. Each tree is auctioned off during the event, and all proceeds return to the organization that decorated the tree. Tree delivery service is available. All trees are judged by a committee for theme and decorations. The top three winners receive a monetary prize.
For more information, call Linda Feins at Air, Land and Sea Travel, (707) 422-9777.
These non-profits will participate with these themes:
- Premier Cats & Kittens - Shoes and Purses
- N. Calif. Sled Dog Rescue - All I Want for Christmas is a Fur-Ever Home
- Solano Parents of Twins and Triplets - Angels
- Greater Calif. German Shepherd Rescue - Traditional Elegance
- Assist-a-Grad Scholarship Foundation - Santa Claus Has Come to Town
- Peace Jam - Saving the Animals
- Suisun Marsh Natural History Assn. - Wildlife
- Food Bank of Contra Costa & Solano - Sweets to Share
- Relay 4 Life - Lights, Cameras, Action!
- Relay 4 Life (Papa Joe's Pit Crew) - A Mickey Christmas
- Ramone gets a Service Dog - A "Green"Christmas
- Fairfield Civic Theatre - A Musical Christmas
- Greater Vallejo Jack and Jill of America, Inc - Christmas Through the Eyes of a Child
- Animal Life Line - Animals - Dogs
- OLMV Cancer Support Group - The Spirit of Christmas
- Missouri Street Theatre - Small World
- Cub Scout Pack #252 - Cub Scouting
- Regents of the University of Calif. - 4H
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters of the No. Bay - Brotherhood, Sisterhood, Volunteerism
- Armijo Softball Booster's Club - Giants