The parcel, which is zoned Commercial Service with a General Plan designation of Planned Development, is considered a key bridge between the Suisun City's main residential districts and the redeveloped Waterfront District, which is fast becoming a regional dining and entertainment destination.
The Agency's primary goals for any development on this site are:
- Strengthen the economic vitality of the City as a whole
- Embrace the site's location relative to the train station and the Waterfront District
- Provide a transition between existing development from the east to the Waterfront District
- Provide pedestrian, bicycle and vehicular connectivity and linkage from the east to the Waterfront District
- Create land planning and architectural treatments that are visually appealing from Highway 12 and the rail line
- Create a comprehensive plan for the entire site
Find general information on the Economic Development Department page or go to www.SuisunCityBusiness.com.
>>Follow this link for full details on the opportunity and related studies and documents>>