If you are a commuter, riding a bus, the Baylink Ferry, Amtrak or BART train and surrounded by people from Solano County, then you are in educated company.Right in the middle of this amazing population sits Suisun City, home to Solano County's Capitol Corridor station.
Only San Francisco and Alameda counties have more commuters who earned a bachelor's or graduate degrees, said Michael Ammann, president of the Solano Economic Development Corporation.
"The data says that Solano County contributes to the educated workforce that is driving the economic engine of neighboring counties within the northeast Bay," he said in a press release.
- Across the street sits One Harbor Center (a three-story Class One Office Building)
- Within a short walk Harbor Square (a brand new 40,000 square foot mixed use center with restaurant/retail on the first floor and office uses on the second)
- New Hampton Inn & Suites Hotel overlooking the water set to open in September.
You need to consider Suisun City for any office relocations:
- Halfway between the Bay Area and Sacramento
- Straddling the Capitol Corridor route
- A dozen unique independent restaurants within an easy walk
- Plenty of parking
- Beautiful waterfront setting
- Community and business leaders focused on building the local economy
- Educated workforce nearby eager to cut their commute times